Top 5 Fashion Trends for 2013
According to Pitti Uomo’s European fashion shows, these are the top trends we will be following and encouraging this year…
1) British Influence: Aim for sharp lines and a traditional feel. This includes mixing fabrics like flannels, with tweeds and corduroy.
2) Navy Shoes: This trend compliments any color you wear and can be purchased in several different styles from Chucks to loafers.
3) Bold Patterns: It’s not enough this season to simply rock a understated Glen plaid or houndstooth, but this year its combining the pattern with an eye catching color palette.
4) Unexpected Layering: Chunky cardigans with denim jackets, gilets over suit jackets, scarves over and under pretty much everything. Thinking outside of the norm and layering for fun is what 2013 is all about.
5) Emerald Green: We’ve said it before, we’ll say it again, Pantone’s 2013 color of the year is still all the rage this year and will continue to be through December. Get after it.